Terms & Conditions
The term Hot Rod Publishing Ltd or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. This website contains material which is owned by us, licensed to us, or used with authorization. This material includes, but is not limited to images, photographs, text, trademarks, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Downloading of any content does not give you title or any rights to that content and reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee, express or implied as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and/or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The opinions and comments printed on this website of advertisers and contributors are not necessarily those of the magazine or the publishers, and no liability is accepted.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website are the property of Hot Rod Publishing Ltd or licensed to us, or authorized by their owners for our use. You must not use, copy, download or distribute any Trademark other than with the prior written consent of Hot Rod Publishing Ltd.
- Unauthorised use of this website or breach of any of the Terms and Conditions published here may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All content on this website is copyright and no content on this website may be copied, downloaded, republished, distributed for sale reproduced or quoted in whole or part by electronic means for representation on radio, television, video, CD, DVD, internet or film without prior written permission from the publishers at any time.
- We do allow you to make one copy to be downloaded to your own personal computer for your own personal use and not for resale or any commercial purpose or benefit.
- In submitting any photographs or articles to NZ Hot Rod magazine and its website you agree to grant Hot Rod Publishing Ltd a perpetual licence to copy, make adaptations of and publish and distribute copies to the public of those photographs or articles in all media known now or to be developed at any time in the future.
Forum - User Content
- This website contains a Forum which allows users to post and display content in any form. Your acceptance of the Code of Conduct and Rules of the Forum at the time of your registration binds you to the Terms and Conditions of this website.
- Hot Rod Publishing Ltd’s aim is to provide a platform for the free exchange of information, ideas and knowledge but reserves the right to remove or modify any images, photographs, graphics which it considers not conducive to our aims or objectionable at any time without notice to you.
- You declare that you own the copyright of any and all content posted by you including text, drawings, photographs and/or video.
- By posting on this Forum you hereby grant Hot Rod Publishing Ltd the perpetual right to use any text or images posted there in print in its magazine/s or on any other of its websites at any time, now or in the future and make no claim for royalty, payment or compensation for the use of text, images or any content posted on the Forum.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.